Reiki (ray-key) is an ancient art of healing by touch. It is effective on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level Reiki is a very gentle, but powerful, natural system of hands on healing. It compliments and increases the effectiveness of most kinds of medication and treatment. Reiki is being used in some GP surgeries, hospices, cancer support groups, post-operative recovery, HIV/AIDS centres, drug rehabilitation and in care of the elderly.
Reiki is a gentle energy and may be used safely by all ages including newborn, pregnant mothers, surgical patients, the frail and the elderly, regardless of their state of health.
• Regular sessions help to ward-off illness and fatigue.
• Releases accumulated daily stress
• Promotes deep calm, relaxation and a sense of well-being
• Directs energy to assist natural healing process
• Treatment is given fully clothed